- Add 1.1.9 Smart Belt Dragging Support.
- Version bump to 1.1.
- Update all graphics to be based off of 1.1 graphics.
- Change all expected graphics file names to match vanilla equivalent file names (easier to update graphics - take vanilla version, grayscale, overwrite previous and we have our gfx for our slow n' cheap entity).
- Reduplicated entity prototypes from vanilla prototypes (mostly to get updated sound tweaks and lighting updates).
- Added slow n' cheap loader (hidden by default) for the slow n' cheap belt tier.
- Update entity explosions to more generic/graphically matching explosions.
- Version bump to 1.0.
- Set base game dependency to actual version I have tested against (0.18.47).
- Add optional dependency to miniloader (if update setting is enabled, adjust speed of chute loader to match slow n' cheap transport belt and make recipe require slow n' cheap items).
- Update electric mining drill gfx again.
- Updated icons to HD versions.
- Updated mining drill graphics to HD version.
- Added slow n' cheap burner inserter.
- Fix slow n' cheap burner mining drill energy required (crafting time for recipe).
- Fix for 0.18.18 - sounds.car_wood_impact is now a function that takes a volume as a parameter rather than being a table.
- Fixed slowncheap electric mining drill to give half instead of full pollution. (Woops!)
- Fixed slowncheap assembling machine energy drain values.
- Rebalanced slowncheap inserter energy drain values.
- Added slowncheap burner mining drill so early game can ramp up faster.
- Fix for minable result of some entities returning vanilla items rather than the slow n' cheap version.
- Some items are now made available when the vanilla equivalents are researched rather than being enabled out of the gate.
- Added migrations so if mod is added to pre-existing game, recipes are appropriately enabled/disabled based on what tech is already researched.
- Added thumbnail.
- Rebalanced slow n' cheap electric miner recipe.
- Initial release.