Leighzer's Morphite

Adds a new supplemental ore that can be processed into the other raw resources.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Mining

b Angels Petrochem + Morphite-Liquefaction

4 years ago

Hey,
in my actual Save im playing with your Mod + Bob + Angels.
But now with Angels Petrochem activ its impossible to research morphite-liquefaction to Oil because the required, preceding Research is not available.
I already found the Problem behind this, your mod requieres the "oil-processing" Research to enable the Research for Morphite to Oil. But Angels Petrochem changes the Name of the Research to "angels-oil-processing".
I'm not really into Modding so i don't know if you could edit your Mod the way, both ways would work.

And big Thanks for this Mod, enjoying it :D

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Great catch! I never thought to check compatibility with Petrochem, but if that is the only issue that is great! I should be able to push out a small fix for this relatively soon - and hopefully further down the road overhaul the code a bit and fix some bad code I wrote haha.
Awesome, glad to hear!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

So i kept on playing and noticed Petrochem also added Natural Gas as Ressource. Maybe if you want, you could add some Recipe for Morphite to Natural Gas someday.

edit hm, seems like i didn't pay enough attention, petrochem uses Multi-Phase-Oil as Ressource, with is refined to Oil....

4 years ago

Interesting! I'm currently working on my own library mod to make over hauling and accommodating compatibility changes simpler. I also want to move away from the manual pattern this mod is in, and take a more programmatic approach to generating recipes so that this mod is a bit more robust. It may be some time before I get to support Petrochem, will see how it goes!

New response