Leighzer's Morphite

Adds a new supplemental ore that can be processed into the other raw resources.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Mining

b RSO: "The resource morphite-ore is not configured in RSO. It won't be spawned!" - on generate new world

5 years ago

chat log debug window prints : "The resource morphite-ore is not configured in RSO. It won't be spawned!" - on generate new world

5 years ago

...this may be an issue with angels mods?

5 years ago

RSO (Resource Spawner Overhaul) is a mod that overrides the default resource spawning system. Resources (such as morphite) need to be configured in this mod so the new algorithm knows how to place the resource. Reading the mod page, it sounds like the RSO author holds responsibility for configuring resources for his particular mod.

I will reach out to the author to see if they can add any support, and if they need anything from me so that our mods can play nicely together.

It appears there is a rise in interest for inter-mod support between my mod and some of the popular mods out there. I will add this to my to-do feature list. Thank you for pointing this out.

5 years ago

Hello, I have submitted my resource config to the author of RSO. It sounds like support for morphite will be added to RSO in RSO's 0.17 release which should be in the near future. I personally have gotten morphite to generate with RSO, so soon this bug should be resolved.

New response