Leighzer's Factoricons

The secret to getting to space is in the planet's water... Complexity mod that adds 9550 abstract intermediary items to the rocket part production chain. Multiplayer recommended. SEE WARNINGS ON MOD PAGE.

Content
2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Question

3 years ago

Is it entirely possible there are items that will not be needed to build the final part?

3 years ago

All items 'should' be required to build the final part. I generated the recipe structure with an external program I wrote. It also has validation code that tries make sure all items are required. I also spot checked the recipe tree, and didn't see any issues. The code is complex though, it is possible not a perfect tree was generated.

Are there items you are suspicious of not being necessary for the final rocket part?

3 years ago

Not sure, was jsut thinking outside the box here.

I am on my second try, server is usually up if you want to take a peek. Took me ages to get where I wanted to be before I actually started the mod.

On red parts and will move to green in a few days.

3 years ago

Sorry I've been busy lately, but cool! If you are still running your server I'd definitely take a look.

I have just started my own server called Leighzer Server where I am starting a new game from scratch with most of my mods, and will try to launch the rocket with this Factoricon mod. No idea if it is possible, but with my Uranium Innovations mod, and relying on bot based factories it may be!

3 years ago

Good morning, have not touched factorio in a few weeks except to update my mod. I am using a nuclear bot (expensive!) that holds 200 items. Less bots in theory means less UPS? I'll probably start it back up when I move to Korea.

3 years ago

If you want to work together, hit me up on discord at mxlppxl#5999

I am 25% or so into the green portion.

New response