Leighzer's Factoricons

The secret to getting to space is in the planet's water... Complexity mod that adds 9550 abstract intermediary items to the rocket part production chain. Multiplayer recommended. SEE WARNINGS ON MOD PAGE.

Content
2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Thoughts

3 years ago

This mod is interesting...only way it could be better would be to use copper/iron/etc...but its still a challenge!

A friend and I are going to make a bus version of this and try to launch a rocket.

3 years ago

Thanks for trying it out. This mod is definitely complexity for complexity's sake, and a bit proof of concept for factoricons.

I went with water so the player could have an easy infinite supply since it will take a LOT of raw ingredients to make just a single rocket part.

Make sure you are having fun through the journey! I have these warnings as there is considerable grind. I really envisioned this mod for a large group of people to tackle. Beacons will be your friends.

I like the idea of big packs like these for larger multiplayer games. I hope you enjoy, the idea behind came about when I experimented and modded in some icon items, and found how funny it was having a factory with these abstract icons going everywhere.

3 years ago

Would there be a way to make it based on copper and iron? I only play railworlds so this is never a problem...plus my mod tracks productions stats up to one trillion iron/copper plates.

It would be an excellent way for me to hit 1 trillion plates (currently at 4.7 billion lol)

Again, just my thoughts. A friend and I are gong to try to get this done with a belt based ribbon world factory.

3 years ago

Yea that is possible, I could add a toggle or dropdown to add iron/copper plates as a requirement.

I'm thinking they would get added into the precursor recipes (gel/ink) so you ship in water + plates and get the inks from which all the factoricons are based on.

3 years ago

That would be awesome. I am working my way through the construction list.

Belts will not work. Is it possible...yes...so is running in front of train repeated in frustration...so we went with bots.

Keep up the good work. I should be at the red set in a few days. I have to let it afk as each time I add new rows of factories, it eats the base materials.

3 years ago

Haha that would be my approach as well, just too many items to belt around. I feel like a lot of the work would be actually clicking through GUI's setting ingredients - at least 9550 unique chem plants/assemblers to set a recipe on.

Just put up a new release where you can opt in to require water + iron & copper plates. Enjoy!

3 years ago

gonna check it out...i think the only thing I will have to do is rip up some stuff and alot of re-clicking on factories.

And build a shitload of smelters :)

New response