- Renamed compatibility fields.
- Tweaked where resource creator looks for compatibility data.
- Updated Compatbility.md with latest instructions given above change.
- Small code refactoring.
- Version bump to 1.1 .
- Add dependency to library mod.
- Code refactor similar to what was done for Leighzer's Science Ores.
- Disabled morphite to science pack recipes from being generated.
- See Compatibility.md for instructions on customizing science pack resource patches.
- Version bump to 1.0.
- Add optional dependency to Bob's Tech to gurantee science pack patches have graphics updates that Bob's Tech makes.
- Improved logic to determine scale of resource patch graphics
- Now adds resources patches in data-updates.lua to work with Bob's Tech (Bob's pack wasn't showing) and not have to add any dependencies. (Other mods can still get final say in data-final-fixes.lua)
- Removed option to make science patches infinite - there are other mods that do this.
- Code cleanup!
- Ordering of resource menus is zzz-[scienceName] by default now so it makes a little more sense than before.
- Added custom order overrides for vanilla science packs and Bob's Tech advanced logistic science pack so they are order by complexity/progression level rather than name.
- Removed unused graphics.
- Add resource patches in data.lua instead of data-final-fixes.lua just in case other mods want the final say.
- Added option that data.tool[scienceName].leighzerburiedscienceIgnore can be set so that the dynamic resource builder ignores that science.
- Now should work with science packs that have icon_size = 32
- Update ordering of autoplace controls in new game menu.
- Update ordering of resources in editor menu.
- Fixed icon graphic for science pack in resources menu.
- 0.18.1 update.
- Update particle type to "optimized-particle" from deprecated "particle" type.
- Change ore entity graphics to expect 64px sized science pack icons.
- 0.17.52 hotfix.
- Added thumbnail.
- Fixed locale naming issues. Naming now uses existing language that the science pack items use. Should now work with any mod that adds science.
- Added proper changelog.
- Added mod setting to make science patches infinite.
- Crude compatibility with any mod that adds science.
- Removed incorrect thumbnail.
- Initial release.