More Long Inserters

by Kryzeth

Adds long inserter variants of nearly all detected inserters. Optionally also adds burner versions of the filter, stack, and stack filter inserters. Fully compatible with Bobs Logistics, Artisanal Reskins, AAI Industry, Industrial Revolution 2 and 3, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Krastorio 2, Random Factorio Things, and Plutonium Energy. Incompatible with the inserter overhaul setting in Bobs Logistics. Not recommended to use with Bobs Adjustable Inserters (try Side Inserters instead!)

Content
22 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Fixed?] Crash with disabling fast_replace setting

2 years ago

When I disable the setting for long inserters to replace regular inserters to find out how to prevent long inserter from picking the belt right next to it instead of the farther belt I got a crash. https://imgur.com/KwebUGU Still playing with K2+SE.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I had a feeling that setting wasn't quite working anymore, but I thought it was only because I had side inserters enabled or something. I have now removed the fast-replaceable setting entirely, and fixed the startup error that was preventing it from being disabled. My next_upgrade logic was broken, and not correctly setting the next_upgrade targets for all inserters (due to my own silly mistake).

Should be fixed as of v4.1.3

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

For some reason 4.1.3 breaks my game.

Getting "Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "long-stack-filter-inserter" (inserter): next_upgrade target (express-stack-filter-inserter) must have the same fast_replaceable_group (inserter != long-handed-inserter)."

4.1.2 working fine.
Playing with Bob Logistics on 1.1.36.

2 years ago

I somehow missed one line when changing the logic for that last update, should be fixed as of v4.1.4

New response