More Long Inserters

by Kryzeth

Adds long inserter variants of nearly all detected inserters. Optionally also adds burner versions of the filter, stack, and stack filter inserters. Fully compatible with Bobs Logistics, Artisanal Reskins, AAI Industry, Industrial Revolution 2 and 3, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Krastorio 2, Random Factorio Things, and Plutonium Energy. Incompatible with the inserter overhaul setting in Bobs Logistics. Not recommended to use with Bobs Adjustable Inserters (try Side Inserters instead!)

Content
22 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Fixed?] Dup Filter Stack Inserters

2 years ago

I noticed after the update the long filter stack inserter has been removed and replaced by another stack filter recipe and another where the new burner stack inserter should be. There is also an issue with the long stack inserter not having the steel replaced with titanium from the bztitanium mod. This is with K2.

https://imgur.com/sdcu13H

2 years ago

Hm, that's odd. I tested with Krastorio 2 and it was working fine.. are you using any of the other big mods mentioned in the description? I only tested specifically with Kras2 and this mod, and both the burner/long filter and burner/long stack filter inserters were created normally. I also tested with the Titanium mod that you mentioned, and still working.

If you aren't using any of the other mods (bobs, AAI, IR2, or FXP) alongside Krastorio 2, then there might be another mod affecting the inserter recipes. Can you try hovering over the vanilla filter and stack filter inserter recipes, and check which mods are affecting them? Ideally, they should say Base mod > Krastorio 2 > More Long Inserters or Base mod > Krastorio 2 > Titanium > More Long Inserters

2 years ago

Now that I'm up again I'll point out that it is actually K2+SE sense AAI is required for Space Exploration which you listed. Disabling AAI got the burner and long stack filter to appear. However the Titianium changes only affect the normal versions not the long versions or burner versions.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hm... seems to be an issue with Space Exploration/AAI messing with the recipe structure, and the Factorio Standard Library (which provides the common functions for this mod) not handling the changes well. Or maybe partly my usage of the library functions... Looking into it-

EDIT: Alright, I think I've fixed the issues now, the burner/long filter and stack-filter inserters should have copied over properly now. Try v4.1.1

New response