More Long Inserters

by Kryzeth

Adds long inserter variants of nearly all detected inserters. Optionally also adds burner versions of the filter, stack, and stack filter inserters. Fully compatible with Bobs Logistics, Artisanal Reskins, AAI Industry, Industrial Revolution 2 and 3, Factorio Extended Plus (FXP), Krastorio 2, Random Factorio Things, and Plutonium Energy. Incompatible with the inserter overhaul setting in Bobs Logistics. Not recommended to use with Bobs Adjustable Inserters (try Side Inserters instead!)

Content
14 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Fixed] Long inserter recipe options are missing the name

6 years ago

Hi, Kryzeth.
As I translated this mod I found the missing part.

In addition, I propose to modify the shadow of the technology image of the burner-filter.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I did just notice the setting thing myself actually. And yeah.. I didn't notice the shadow was still holding an upgrade thingy. Both should be fixed as of v1.0.3

6 years ago

Thank you :)

5 years ago

Hello, Kryzeth. I have readjusted your tech tree this time. (More bobs)[https://mods.factorio.com/mod/morebobs]

You can use this tech tree if you think it is better than now. I will support it in my mod until then.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

...uh, you broke my mod lol. Tried loading up my usual test pack (bobs, angels, shiny, morebobs, my mods) and got an error on startup. Bad argument #1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil). Line 422 of tuonelatweaks.lua

Might be because I don't use bobs inserters?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Ah, logistics technology doesn't have any existing prerequisites; you have to create that table first. I'll post this to your page, just in case you don't see it here.

5 years ago

Thanks to you, I could change the mode pack configuration to identify and fix the problem. haha ... I do not know why, but when I tried it was running normally.

5 years ago

Probably because Bob's basic logistics option was activated.

New response