King Jo's War Rig Truck

Adds the War Rig Truck from Mad Max Fury Road as car and as locomotive. There's also a cargo and a fluid trailer for the locomotive version. Oh and road rails are added as well.

Content
1 year, 26 days ago
Transportation Trains

b Error with spritesheet size

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Good day!

King Jo's War Rig Truck conflicts with mods:
Krastorio 2
Space Exploration
Combat mechanics overhaul.

Is this not fixable? Or can these conflicts be fixed?

Since all your other mods work with them without conflicts

Thanks!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Either you give me a screenshot of the error, or I have to test around myself. The result being: When I enable Space Exploration and Krastorio 2 the game throws me an error, it's not startable. So I don't see a problem with my mod here but with those two.

2 years ago

Here is a link to a compiled screenshot with three errors.

https://wampi.ru/image/RhMAuAJ

I'm not looking for someone to blame. I'm just asking if it's possible to fix these conflicts?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Sorry! Your mod even without other mods gives the same error! I'll attach a screenshot if you want.

True, this error is absolutely similar to the one that I indicated as a conflict with Krastorio 2

A bunch of Krastorio 2 + Space Exploration + Combat mechanics overhaul starts without problems

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have literally no idea what is causing this. There was another guy who reported this error but on my discord. The thing is, that error is not true, the file does not have a width bigger than 8192. In fact it's 1648. Could you please extract the files of the zip and see if it is the same? Because I have no clue why it would be bigger. Again, it works on my PC. On HR and non HR graphics settings.

2 years ago

I have extracted the files. You are right - 1648px

Apparently I'm out of luck. :(...

Thanks!

2 years ago

I do not know if this information will give anything. I started the game not in HR.

The mod loaded without problems.

It turns out that the problem is connected only with the HR version.

2 years ago

I mean this information does give something. The error is about a hr image and it doesn't appear when you use non-hr mode.

So that means that the specified file is a problem. However you checked that the file is in correct size... Hmm... This is really strange.

2 years ago

Really strange....
Just in case - a link to a screenshot of the "entity" folder

https://wampi.ru/image/RhiqOak

2 years ago

I replaced the problematic file in the archive with another one (from another mod), under the same name - the error persisted.

It looks like the problem is not with the file itself, but somewhere in the code.

2 years ago

Can you send me a screenshot of your ingame graphic settings?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Here is a link to a screenshot with my graphics settings. They are not default. I changed something, but I don't remember what.

https://wampi.ru/image/RhDWNzQ

Only for you, I changed the language to English.

2 years ago

Alright, there we go, found the problem. Somehow not-using the "High-quality animations" option causes that error. I will investigate, in the mean time you can just enable that and it will work.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks a lot! I'll turn it on now

Working!!!!!!!!!!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Fixed the error. Was just having some trues instead of falses on some places.

2 years ago

Thanks!

This thread has been locked.