Mod packs
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

i It must be!

2 years ago

Hi! Have you imagined tank battles with airplanes, where you are sitting in one tank and the rest you order using a remote control with the AAI mod? That would be great, unfortunately it doesn't work very well. Flying missiles should fly over allies and hit enemies. Airplanes with the AAI modification do not take off (those that already have a built-in chip to control the pilot). Adding more different vehicles. Aaaa ... as for the bunker .... why is it so short range (25) ???? Imagine big pvp battles with AAI .... Beautiful isn't it?

2 years ago

Hello? Are you there?

2 years ago

Yes, I do am.

Missiles only hit their designated target, so that isn't a problem.
The bunker has a relative large range.
And I can't be bothered to mess with the AAI system. Too much work. And I'm not getting paid after all.

2 years ago

I understand you and I appreciate the work you put into it and the tutorial recorded! The problem is that when I shoot a tank and another tank is in the way, the projectile stops on that tank, which is strange and makes pvp difficult: / Thnaks!

2 years ago

That's a problem that I can easily fix. It's already fixed for the PAK after all.

2 years ago

Thank you! Thank you very much! Amazing mods. I'd like to see more vehicles someday, but I understand that it takes time and desire.

New response