King Jo's B-17

Adds a B-17. In combination with the AircraftRealism mod you will be able to fly above your enemies, dropping bombs on them. When you reach the takeoff speed, the plane gets invincible to everything except 'flak' damage and looses it's collision with everything.

Content
5 months ago
Transportation Combat

g Take-off

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi King,
I cannot seem to take off in the B-17 even after an extensive runway (180km/h). I've also tried lowering the take off speed in the mods screen.
Any help much appreciated

1 year, 2 months ago

I dunno what's going wrong there. I couldn't reproduce this error and I played with all relevant mod settings.
Maybe if you provided me with your settings I could investigate again.
Probably isn't an error on my mods site though.

1 year, 1 month ago

Maybe try again with the newest update now?

6 months ago

I am also having this issue on the latest update. I have set the takeoff speeds to 10, 1, and .001 to no avail

6 months ago

No idea, sorry. Could you try disabling any other mods? And see which one might cause the error?

6 months ago
(updated 6 months ago)

The error actually seems to be with the "runways". It is impossible to take off without having concrete on the floor. Once there is concrete take off happens almost immediately. (Due to me changing the takeoff speed setting)

Edit: I have all the strict runway setting off

6 months ago

Interesting. And here I am being able to lift off with both strict runway setting off and on XD

6 months ago

I've tried many things and nothing seems to fix it. Not quite sure what is up.

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

I am also having this issue. advanced concrete runway miles long and i get to a top speed right at the red line and never take off. i then plow into my defensive walls and destroy my pane I get way over the take off speed but it is just glued to the ground

5 months ago

I am also having this issue. advanced concrete runway miles long and i get to a top speed right at the red line and never take off. i then plow into my defensive walls and destroy my pane I get way over the take off speed but it is just glued to the ground

Would you be able to provide me a save file so I can test? I really never had that issue myself but ppl still come flagging this issue. My Discord is linked on the info page.

New response