Krastorio 2 & Space Exploration Optional Tweaks deprecated

by Soggs

Adds a few optional tweaks to the combination of Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration.

3 years ago

i Post-blue science streamlining

3 years ago

To craft utility & production cards in Krastorio 2 requires that they're crafted in a research server or quantum computer. However, neither of these can be placed in space, and so with the option enabled to disabled advanced labs this would mandate that you craft these on a planet and then ship them in mass to space, which strikes me as a...... bit absurd.

I would suggest either making these structures placable in space or disabling them (as crafting science seems to be their only functions?) and moving the recipies to some space equivalent, while the option to disable advanced labs is enabled.

3 years ago

I could argue that in a sense you are preparing experiments on the planet to then conduct them in space. Also you have to move red, green and blue anyhow. I do not see a need to change that. There is also a point to SE to ship mostly refined objects to space to cut on transport cost. As well as a design focus on having both planet and space bases.

3 years ago

Huh, wasn't aware you couldn't make planetary science in space at all. Well, if I'm doing it anyway, that makes sense. My bad.

New response