- Made the Krastorio Fuel Refinery able to produce liquid rocket fuel in space.
- Made the large and huge storage tank from Krastorio 2 placeable in space. NOTE: They are still banned in spaceships!
- Made the fusion reactor and the advanced steam turbines from Krastorio 2 placeable in space and on spaceships.
- Made the condenser turbines work with the Krastorio 2 nuclear power rebalance. NOTE: I made Condenser Turbines work a bit differently compared to regular Space Exploration. They now replace normal turbines 1:1 but have their power output scaled to provide only 75% of a normal turbine.
- Removed various changes on my end because they went into the core mods.
- Temporarily removed the decoupling Krastorio 2 Matter Techs and Fusion Energy. NOTE: This is a forced change. Due to the ongoing intergration changes on Earendels side of things. We hope to return that functionality soon.
- Changes to the singularity beacons are now optional. Make sure to tick that option if you used them before.
- Made the adjustment to core mining returns optional.
- Enabled Productivity Modules for the optional Optimisation Card recipe
- Changed the default for the Lab removal to false as Singularity Labs can now only be built in space
- Added recipes for various items from Krastorio 2 to the delivery cannon.
- Adjusted the returns for coal, uranium and crude oil from Core Mining.
- Added an option for the Basic Core Fragment Input setting to also apply to specialized processing.
- Raised the minimum for Basic Core Fragment Input setting to 5 from 1. If you had a setting lower than 5 it will revert to the default of 16!
- Adjusted the resource generation for SE v3.0 to properly account for both Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration resources. For best results select the Space Exploration Default in the top left.
- Further adjustments to the base core mining recipe. I will take a look at the recipes at a later date.
- Fixed a typo in the code so the changes for the module slots on the singularity beacon actually apply.
- Made backwards compatible with SE version before 0.3
- Modified the Singularity Beacon to fit into the beacon changes of SE. It is now a direct upgrade of the Widearea Beacon 2, providing a slightly larger area, 20 modules slots and 75% transmission effectivity. Also the cost drastically increased.
- Added support for SE 0.3:
- Added an option to decouple the K2 matter research from SE.
- Added an option to decouple the K2 fusion energy research from SE.
- Added an option to enable an alternate Optimisation Research Card recipe. This is currently enabled by default as it is otherwise impossible to make the card
- Added some missing migration for offshore pumps if you did not use AAI Industries before.
- Added Vulcanite recipes for Silicon and Rare Metals
- Changed the Vulcanite recipes for Iron and Copper to use enriched ore.
- Enriched Ore is now a prerequisite for Vulcanite Processing.
- Changed the default for the core mining option to 16 (down from 20) to reflect changes made in SE v0.3.
- Added an option to limit advanced research to space by blocking advanced and singularity labs from being unlocked via research. Note: This by default true. So you might want to disable it after updating.