Krastorio 2 Greenhouse + Wood Pyrolysis


Cultivate wood and convert it to coal and oil through pyrolysis. Coal Liquefaction can be accessed early on, and Gleba crops can be cultivated in Space Age as well. The mod is highly configurable.

Content
37 minutes ago
2.0 - 2.1
5.26K
Fluids Manufacturing

g Request for new option [DONE]

11 months ago

Hi ZarSasha, I've been using many of your mods. Thank you.
Could you please add an option to disable the Greenhouse so that I can only use Wood Pyrolysis?
I'm already using a mod called "Bio Industry" to grow trees.
I'm asking because it duplicates the functionality of this mod's Greenhouse.
If it doesn't work, I understand.
Thank you :)

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

Sure, I can look into that! And I am happy to hear that you have had use out of several mods of mine.

11 months ago

Your mod really scratches my itch.
The user-friendly configuration settings are also convenient and I'm using it very well.
Thank you.

11 months ago

It's my pleasure. Also, I should be able to upload a new version soon!

11 months ago

Just uploaded v1.2.0! I went ahead and created options for the wood pyrolysis recipes while I was at it. I hope that you find it to your liking! Just let me know if there are any issues.

New response