ITW Autozoner creates a set of identical starting islands in the starting area of a map. This is used when playing with young students so that they need to complete some basic tasks before getting involved with biters.
It can also just be fun as a weird challenge map! Personally I have reached Yellow Science in 6 hours solo, using 6 islands.
For use with the Electric Start Mod, but also works without.
- Version number change to fix bug
- Islands with resources generated at the start of the game
- Players are allocated and spawned on their own island
- Supports 25 players
- Uses chunk generation callbacks so its pretty quick
- Landfill Tech unlocks from game start to encourage expansion to the mainland
- Biters only evolve from destruction