IndustrialCraft - More Qualities


Adds 40 new qualities. Qualities are unlocked with quality modules. Possibility to change efficiency and chance.

Content
11 months ago
2.0
3.50K
Manufacturing Cheats

g Quality SE Comp

11 months ago

Possible to add compatibility to Quality (SE-compatible fork)? https://mods.factorio.com/mod/quality-se

11 months ago

Would love to see some kind of compatibility with that mod too if possible

11 months ago

Would love that too... I'm addicted to this mod and I like SE too so that combo would be awesome

11 months ago

From what I've seen, the SE mod contains more tweaks than quality adjustments. What exactly is it not compatible with?
For these tweaks I have the mod - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ic-tweaks

11 months ago

I had a quick look at it and here the SE mod would have to add support for more qualities (of this mod). Not me

11 months ago

I hope something can be collaborated. It would be so awesome hahah. I just left the mod creator a message, who knows

New response