|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.18.0 (3 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.18|
What is it?
Tired of all the piling stacks of wood in your base? Your trains run on rocket fuel, you only use electrical furnaces and you just don't know what to do with it? The answer is: Hydrothermal liquefaction. Similar to coal liquefaction it allows to turn raw-wood into crude-oil. Small amounts of crude-oil but still.
But mod xyz already does that
Well, I did not find a (still maintained) mod that does just that. I didn't want a big mod with fancy new production chains with a lot of different recipes, I just wanted to do something useful with my raw-wood. So I created this for my own use.
- v0.18.0 - Update for Factorio v0.18
kryshnar - Added French locale
MinusBrain - Added German locale
** Minusbrain - Fixed Mod Thumbnail transparency
- v0.17.0 - Update for Factorio v0.17
- v0.16.0 - Update for Factorio v0.16
- v0.15.2 - Pull request by EpicFail1403 - Added support for productivity modules
- v0.15.1 - Balanced the recipe and added graphics
- v0.15.0 - Initial version with basic technology and recipe
Feel free to contribute: https://github.com/minusbrain/htl