How It Should Have Started

by Pawz

Jump straight to building your base with speedy construction bots! Super handy for those times when you have all the initial stuff planned out and don't want to spend time chopping down trees. Adds custom construction bots, roboport and exoskeletons to the player when they join the game. These are equivalent to top tier equipment but cannot be built and will disappear when you research the upper tiers of these technologies. Grants construction research by default to allow ghosts from the start.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g 1.0

3 years ago

The mod doesn't work with 1.0

3 years ago

the mod still works in saved games, but at new game it crashes now

Die Mod How It Should Have Started (0.0.5) hat einen Fehler verursacht, der nicht behoben werden kann.
Bitte informiere den Autor der Mod über diesen Fehler.

Error while running event how-it-should-have-started::on_player_created (ID 24)
how-it-should-have-started/control.lua:18: attempt to index local 'playerInventory' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
how-it-should-have-started/control.lua:18: in function <how-it-should-have-started/control.lua:14>

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

here is an unofficial patch to fix the crash
https://github.com/kuxynator/how-it-should-have-started/releases/tag/v0.0.5-patch1

@Pawz feel free to use this fix to create the 0.0.6

3 years ago

@i_i
or this one ;-)

3 years ago

this one is the old version and hasn't been updated. Compatibility issues may arrise

3 years ago

I am back! New version updated & released. Fixed an issue where it wasn't removing the items upon research properly. Thanks @kuxynator for your fix, made it easy.

New response