Homeworld Redux

by Silari

Supply resources to your homeworld so that civilization can be restored. Update of Homeworld mod, originally by ljdp

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

g [DONE] Not compatible

4 years ago

hello there is a issue with homeworld and space exploraion here is a copy of the conversation i had with earendelEarendelToday at 10:43 AM
My mod manages resources on surfaces with controls (the same as the map sliders), but there is no control that matches "sand-source" so the mod is not compatible. I can either mark the other mod as incompatible so the game won't load that far, or we can wait for my resource update to comes out and then I might be able to hard-code an exception to get around the issue.

EarendelToday at 11:17 AM
The issue isn't really with sand being added multiple times, that actually works just find. The problem here is that they've added a ground-resource with no control slider, or maybe there is a control but it can't be found because the name doesn't match. Either way if they add a slider with the same name as the resource patch name it will work.

4 years ago

The base issue is that he seems to be assuming everything's control will be named similarly to the resource it controls, which isn't required. He should grabbing the proper control names from the resource, instead of just trying to use the name of the resource.

That said, it's pretty trivial to rename it and shouldn't affect any current games, so the latest version for 0.18 should be fixed. If you need it for a previous version, let me know. Only takes a couple of seconds.

4 years ago

I know nothing about this stuff but ty for a response so fast. im looking forward to trying this mod it seems like a awesome concept

4 years ago

i also have noticed se is hard to intergrate with

New response