Homeworld Redux

by Silari

Supply resources to your homeworld so that civilization can be restored. Update of Homeworld mod, originally by ljdp

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

g Multiplayer Desync

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

My wife and I are having multiplayer desync issues. They've been getting worse and worse as the game goes on, to the point that we couldn't play anymore. I decided to go through my mods 1 by 1 and test disabling them to see if it fixed.

Unfortunately it looks like Homeworld Redux is the culprit. Removing this mod fixed our game entirely. We even tried removing ALL OTHER mods except homeworld. So it was just the base game plus homeworld, and it still desyncs.

We're not willing to play without it. I've started a support thread here

https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=58371&p=347374#p347374

We've tried picking up everything off the ground. All the fisheries, farms, portals. Put them all in player inventory, then tried to join. Nope, still desyncs.

Any help would be awesome. If I can offer any help, I will. I really want to play with your mod.

6 years ago

I'm PRETTY sure this because none of the actors, or anything really, are stored in the global table. Not sure if that requirement was different back when it was written (0.12/0.13).

Can't really find much to help troubleshoot this kind of thing though, or examples on what it SHOULD look like.

New response