Homeworld

by Jorn86

Supply resources to your homeworld so that civilization can be restored. Update of Homeworld mod, originally by ljdp and Silari.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g command to see current satisfaction/stockpile

4 years ago

I didn't see a command to see what I've actually sent and whatnot, or to get an idea of how quickly/slowly I'm producing relative to need

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

You can use the special combinators to see the current stockpile and requirements. I could add a command to print those as well, if you think that would be useful.

I'm adding a feature in 0.1.1 that will add the items consumed by Homeworld portals to the production statistics, that might help as well.

4 years ago

I don't actually check production statistics, so I'm not concerned in that respect. I can get to the combinators. Do the requirements and stockpile combinator directly output the signals for each "consumable"?

A command would only be relevant at the beginning, I saw somewhere about the combinators, but didn't know what they output.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Do the requirements and stockpile combinator directly output the signals for each "consumable"?

Yes, they do. They are effectively constant combinators, except the values are set and updated by the mod instead of directly by the player.

This thread has been locked.