- Added a setting for adding the items consumed by the homeworld to the Production Statistics window. It can cause pretty spiky graphs, so you can disable this in mod settings now.
- Added a notification that shows you where your tier upgrade rewards were delivered.
- Fixed some icon sizes for vanilla icons
- Upgraded to Factorio 0.18
- Fixed bug that sometimes caused maximum population increase when upgrade requirements were below 200%
- Fixed one more force separation bug
- Fixed some bugs with version upgrade to 0.2.x
- Fixed some bugs with force separation
- Added force separation, allowing teams in PvP to have separate Homeworlds. Thanks to BrentKerman for requesting and helping to test this feature!
- Fixed negative population increases in some cases. If this still happens, please report a bug on the mod portal.
- Fixed several crashes relating to requirements, caused by changes in the last version
- Added the items consumed by a Homeworld Portal to the production statistics
- Added command /homeworld stockpile to print the current stockpile contents to the console. Can be useful before you unlock the Stockpile combinator.
- Improved the transition when the next tier requires an upgraded item, by allowing gradual upgrade from the old to the new. For example, if tier 1 requires 1 wheat per person and tier 2 requires 1 bread per person, you can continue feeding the people wheat without risk of losing population, but you will need to feed them bread to increase population.
- Added military mode, changing the requirements of your Homeworld
- Pollution now has more effect on farms and fisheries
- Increased HP of some buildings
- Increased crafting time of Sawmill recipes
- Improved formatting of tier details message
- Fixed crash when spawning portal for new game
- Added achievements
- Fixed order of updates on daily requirements check
- Improved performance for large maps
- Added missing name for Crop Rotation research
- Fixed crash if no resources were delivered during the first day
- Removed optional dependency on bob's greenhouse
- Initial release.