|License:||CC BY-NC-ND 4.0|
|Created:||7 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.1 (a day ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
The goal of the mod is to improve the train experience, both in game terms and aesthetics.
- Train fuel consumption greatly increased . A vanilla train will now consume about 5 coal/sec. This makes the decision to run a train a meaningful one and increases the importance of having fuel stops.
- Train fuel inventory limited. This makes higher quality fuel more valuable as it is now required to run long distances without having additional fuel stops. Note that if you use mixed fuel sources you will now need to manage fuel more carefully if you use mixed types.
- Braking and acceleration now similar. This is for aesthetics - no more trains that stop on a dime. Your freight will now roll into the station.
- Some values are configurable.
- Works with Bobs's and Angel's locomotives
If you use Angel's, see my related fuel stack balancing mod : https://mods.factorio.com/mod/grimerx-angels-fuelstack-rebalance.