Equipment train stop

by Quezler

Update the equipment grid of your trains by driving past it.

Utilities
2 months ago
Trains

i Take equipment items from the chest itself

10 months ago

Awesome mod. I have been looking for something like this for a long time.

Is it possible to add an option to only take the equipment items from the chest itself?
And maybe use a logistic requester chest as the actual chest.

I would like to see the items being brought there and being used from it?

10 months ago

while developing this mod i did think for a sec about using requester chests, but those could be abused for that requester-chest-less achievement, as well as figuring out how much to buffer since you don't want to wait 20 seconds in between each train when you're doing bulk equipment overhauling, while instantly teleporting isn't the most fabulous option, it was simply the one with the least issues to deal with, overall still beats manually updating them 1 by 1 by hand tho.

10 months ago

Is it still possible to prioritize the chest itself? That way the items won't get removed across the base. (Then I can handle the logistic part myself)
Or even use this mod in the pre-bot age.

10 months ago

honestly my take on it was that by the time you have a rail network with more trains than you can manually update surely the player would have at least one roboport, not even counting any bots.

whilst i could make it take from the chest as well, it would increase the complexity, also would have to be redone for the equipment that was already in the train since it currently drops and gets marked for deconstruction.

New response