Gas generator

by ElAdamo

It burns.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Power

g Is it possible to enable vanilla fluids for my server?

4 years ago

As I asked as it does not seem to stick in the settings.lua.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

You should be able to. What I would do is set your settings on your desktop client, then apply them, your client should automatically restart, then copy the mod-settings.dat file from your client mod folder to your server mod folder. Then your server will have the settings you had set on your client. Let me know if that still doesn't work.

4 years ago

ah, I never knew about the mod-settings.dat. I will try that when I can get my server online again.

4 years ago

Cool. Do let me know if it still doesn't work. I double checked my code, and it should be fine, but I'll look again if that trick doesn't work.

4 years ago

Alrighty, cool.

4 years ago

I ran it with my server successfully. Thanks for that info as I never knew that was possible.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Fantastic! If you're enjoying burning fluids for power, you might check out my Carbon mod. It's not terribly complicated, but it adds more ability to burn fluids by adding a natural gas/methane resource and the ability to turn solid fuels into syngas, which I think makes oil processing a bit more interesting relative to the 0.17.60 oil changes.

New response