|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.3.0 (2 years ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.15|
0.17 compatible fork by DeltaNedas can be found here.
A combinator that allows you to read the temperature of fluid in a tank.
Simply place the combinator facing any tank, boiler, generator or pipe (modded ones should work too).
It will then output the the temperature as a new signal called "Fluid temperature". It is floored as combinators only work with integers.
If you want extra precision, you can check that option in the gui when the desired combinator is open. It will multiply the output by 100.
You can discuss and ask questions on the forum!
- Updated for Factorio 0.15
- Added fluid content to output
- Added support for generators
- Added a toggle for 'precise mode' - on: output is multiplied by 100; off: output remains as-is
- Output is now multiplied by 100 to allow for more precision
- Added support for boilers pipes and underground pipes
- Initial release