Flow Control for Bob's Logistics

- Extends Flow Control to Bob's Logistics pipes - Compatible with Angel mods and AAI mods - Supports Artisanal Reskins

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistics

b Crash on startup with "Transport Drones" [FIXED]

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I was having a look and...

Turns out that this is the culprit, his mod generates a recipe for every item giving out 65000 of wathever you want, as long as you have a transport drone and methane, which is EXTREMELY important in the making of spidertrons and uranium bullets, also 5000 methane and a transport drone can make not 2, not 3, not even 4 but sixtyfive thousand of them.
Isn't it amazing?

EDIT: Oh don't forget that titanium is just methane compressed to the point of becoming solid (and a transport drone of course)

2 years ago

Anyway i have already fixed it on my end, just making it nice.
Which means: that if the fix resists this mess can go through everything that messes things up this much

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I was having a look and...

A really nice way to implement stuff, not sure what is but definitely this is the culprit, his mod generates a recipe for every item giving out 65000 of wathever you want, as long as you have a transport drone and methane, which is EXTREMELY important in the making of spidertrons and uranium bullets, also 5000 methane and a transport drone can make not 2, not 3, not even 4 but 65000 thousand of them.
Isn't it amazing?

EDIT: Oh don't forget that titanium is just methane compressed to the point of becoming solid (and a transport drone of course)

I guess. Not sure what to say about it also thanks for the fix

Edit: oh I think I get it. U mean that the items is being made out it fuel source and in your case that would be methane :p ?

2 years ago

when released :p

2 years ago

That's thirty minutes away...
I'LL BE THERE IN TEN!

2 years ago

ok

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

i removed angels petrochem and realised that petroleum gas is even better!

Implementing the SUPER-DUPER-VALVE-NUKER had it...
FIXED!

2 years ago

ok. What has this to do with the case and what have u done ?

Anyway many thanks only use bobs currently tho I do have a angels game too so still needed I guess

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Nope i can't fix this, this is not on my end.
I could only fix the crash, using a quite aggressive piece of code reiterated at every stage of game booting (data, data-updates, data-final-fixes)

I'm not sure on how the guy did set up such a thing, this is the main risk of using copy loops for generating recipes, items and such (the loop doesn't stop where it should, and, this happens).

Also i'm pretty sure you can replicate it too use FNEI and look up at the recipes (i'm a pure-bob boy myself, i load up angels and AAI just for testing purpose to avoid too many "crash plz fix")

EDIT: Please let me know if everything works
i can also confirm that this happens even with only transport drones and no other mods (i wouldn't use such messed up code)

2 years ago

well the 1.1.42 release did fix the issue. Since 1.1.41 did not work and all other mods i used worked except yours on that version. So neither do I know what the issue would be, or who's fault it would be.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Nope i can't fix this, this is not on my end.
I could only fix the crash, using a quite aggressive piece of code reiterated at every stage of game booting (data, data-updates, data-final-fixes)

Well then I don't know who the problem belongs to then.

Also i'm pretty sure you can replicate it too use FNEI and look up at the recipes (i'm a pure-bob boy myself, i load up angels and AAI just for testing purpose to avoid too many "crash plz fix")

Well after updating to 1.1.41 I couldn't even start by game before your mod was gone. tho .42 is good to go.
Well I prefer bobs only with tons of Qol mods.

Please let me know if everything works
i can also confirm that this happens even with only transport drones and no other mods (i wouldn't use such messed up code)

The mod is made by Klonan try reaching him and ask for some fix maybe or optimization.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

The issue is that he did set up a wrong loop generating all them stupid x65000 recipes, he basically scans for ALL items ingame, then memorises it somewhere, then builds up the x65000 recipe for every item the loop memorised, the problem was that during this process my mod removed the valves, so when his code went to build the x65000 recipe for those, it returned error because my code removed them in the meantime, what i did is remove the valves before his loop could read them.
if you ask me, that's a pretty nasty bug compatibility-wise, also that loop slows down the booting of the game A LOT, i've posted it on his mod page, he's the only one who can sort his mess :D

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

My end is closed

New response