Flow Control for Bob's Logistics

- Extends Flow Control to Bob's Logistics pipes - Compatible with Angel mods and AAI mods - Supports Artisanal Reskins

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistics

b Crash on startup [FIXED]

3 years ago

After updating to version 1.1.24 of the mod, when loading the game, it gives the following error:
failed to load the following mods: File not found: flow-control-expanded-bob/graphics/icon/reskin/brass-pipe-ro-ground.png
In mods for disabling, for some reason, offers AAI mods

3 years ago

which AAI mod?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

AAI Vehicles: Warden comes first, but it doesn't help.
After that comes another mod for adding transport, but I don't remember which one.
And rechecking will take 30+ minutes due to the fact that I have a bob+angel+pymos

3 years ago

I now double-checked by disabling all mods except bob aai and reskin and the same error appeared, which is very strange. since aai does not affect the pipes in any way.
And yes, the second mod that offers to disable this aai-programmable-vehicles
It's very strange, but after disabling aai-programmable-vehicles the game started.

3 years ago

I'll have a look later on

3 years ago

FIXED!

3 years ago

Error in assignID: recipe with name 'valve-overflow' does not exist. It was removed by flow-control-expanded-bob.

Source: effectivity-module (module).

3 years ago

mods to be disabled?

3 years ago

flow-control-expanded-bob = 1.1.31
bobmodules = 1.1.2
reskins-bobs = 1.1.7
pyhightech = 1.7.6
extendedangels = 0.4.5
fluid_permutations = 0.4.1

3 years ago

FIXED!

3 years ago

Error in assignID: recipe with name 'check-valve' does not exist. It was removed by flow-control-expanded-bob.

Source: advanced-underground-piping (technology).

Mods to be disabled:

flow-control-expanded-bob = 1.1.31 (default setting)
underground-pipe-pack = 1.1.2 (no setting)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

whoooops, my bad, forgot to remove it from FC valves, i''ll get it fixed in a min

3 years ago

FIXED!
do you confirm?

3 years ago

Yes

New response