Flow Control for Bob's Logistics

- Extends Flow Control to Bob's Logistics pipes - Compatible with Angel mods and AAI mods - Supports Artisanal Reskins

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistics

b Name mismatch crash [FIXED]

3 years ago

With the latest update, an error has appeared. Here is a screenshot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qwnza66mV7voJsQjcWi3uQRFFVRMj8aq/view?usp=sharing

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Whoops, my bad, name mismatch, i forgot to rename one of the subgroups, i'll sort it in the afternoon.
FYI, i will soon deprecate higher tier offshore pumps, as i'm working on a complete new mod for offshore pumps with new options (including electric consumption)

3 years ago

This has now broken down in a different way. Here is a screenshot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OlYOZzdudGLDZ1vMViMBtSSrkrV7c3H9/view?usp=sharing

3 years ago

File access denied, use imgur or another image hosting service please

3 years ago

I forgot to change the access settings. It should work now.

3 years ago

Easy fix, that's an internal variable of the mod which points to the wrong place, i'll check it later on

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

FIXED!

3 years ago

Yes, it works now. Thanks.
By the way, if I correctly understood the mechanics of liquids, the more sections of pipes, the more calculations, and the resistance to the passage of liquid, so long pipelines are recommended to build from underground pipes. Because an underground pipe is a single pipe that is more than a dozen cells long. Are there any plans to add a long pipe, equivalent to an underground pipe, but retaining the aesthetics of a solid pipe?

3 years ago

Yes, it works now. Thanks.
By the way, if I correctly understood the mechanics of liquids, the more sections of pipes, the more calculations, and the resistance to the passage of liquid, so long pipelines are recommended to build from underground pipes. Because an underground pipe is a single pipe that is more than a dozen cells long. Are there any plans to add a long pipe, equivalent to an underground pipe, but retaining the aesthetics of a solid pipe?

3 years ago

Ooooh, that's a quite good idea, i'll see what i can do about it's definitely worth a shot, as it would drastically reduce UPS impact for big bases

New response