Flow Control for Bob's Logistics

- Extends Flow Control to Bob's Logistics pipes - Compatible with Angel mods and AAI mods - Supports Artisanal Reskins

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistics

g Heads up!

3 years ago

Perusing your code 'cause I'm nosy, saw an issue:

info.json:
reskins-bob -> reskins-bobs, the name is referencing the wrong mod so dependency would be incorrect.

3 years ago

Whoooops, thanks man!

3 years ago

Btw, if you think there's more elegant ways to reference your lib let me know

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I would have used a table with materials (see this link here), but what you've done is serviceable. Since the icons are all basically the same, just differentiated by material/type of junction, I'd have a for loop that goes through all the materials, checks if the pipe exists, and then makes the three types for that material. Use less code that way.

But then, I abuse for loops. So. :D

The valve, I see you've made static sprites with the colors you want, but it was be just as easy to reference the graphics and use code-defined tints, e.g. how it's done here. You could easily replicate the same sort of picture function.

3 years ago

I used static version cause the valves from flow control use an inverted sprite sequence compared to bob's ones (up is down, left is right) so i just assigned colors to it as i already had me hands in gimp

Anyway, thanks for the materials table hint, i'm learning programming on my own, so, some solutions aren't quite obvious to me

3 years ago

Ah, understandable.

3 years ago

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/817793014855499816/unknown.png is this it ?
1 - you should have created a new thread
2 - these are rather poor infos, i need at least your mod list

3 years ago

FIXED!

3 years ago

I poste here as of the issue seemed to have to do with this issue.

Thanks anyway.

New response