Flow Configuration


More control over pipes. Similar results as Flow Control, but with the GUI and hotkeys of Inserter Configuration instead of unique items per bend. Run pipes with different fluids next to each other!

Utilities
10 days ago
1.1 - 2.1
4.53K
Logistics Fluids

b Index does not have a fluid segment

12 days ago
(updated 12 days ago)

I got this randomly when playing. This happened when configuring flow direction of a pipe.

The mod Flow Configuration (3.0.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event flow-config::on_gui_opened (ID 104)
Fluid storage at the given index does not have a fluid segment.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_fluid_segment_fluid'
flow-config/flowlib/stateutil.lua:58: in function 'are_fluids_compatible'
flow-config/flowlib/stateutil.lua:186: in function 'is_blocked'
flow-config/flowlib/stateutil.lua:231: in function 'get_direction_states'
flow-config/control.lua:107: in function 'update_pipe'
flow-config/control.lua:270: in function <flow-config/control.lua:266>

stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
__flow-config
/control.lua:192: in function 'on_button_direction'
flow-config/control.lua:292: in function <flow-config/control.lua:286>

10 days ago

Hi artisauce! What are the other mods you have installed related to pipes? (what shows up in the modify list for pipes) I haven't been able to reproduce it, but I've tentatively fixed it with 3.1.2

New response