SUPERSONIC High Speed Train & fast large wagon Mod

Adds a high-speed and extra fast train & large wagons to Factorio for travel purposes and fast high quantity transport.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

i COLOUR OVERLAY

1 year, 10 months ago

Love this mod, super cool and really appreciate the hard work youve done for free. But I really, really hate the coloured fade/overlay on all the supersonic trains- it completely wrecks my whole athstetic. I would exeptionally appreciate the option to remove them or simply a slightly different decal/design (maybe just extra chevron stripes, 1 for the mk 1, 2 for the mk 2, 3 for the mk 3?). Its really, really ugly. Maybe, if you would like, you could do a mod or a whole set of mods with different SST designs and trains in general? IDK, just a suggestion. Dont know how passionate or willing to work on/make mods you are, just a request and an idea suggestion. Thankyou anyway for your time and this mod.

1 year, 6 months ago

the fade comes from applying a gradient on vanilla factorio train spites.
I did it this way since i lack the talent or time to make sprite of my own . Regarding colour choices i went with these since it made my trains more distinct compared to vanilla colours

New response