SUPERSONIC High Speed Train & fast large wagon Mod

Adds a high-speed and extra fast train & large wagons to Factorio for travel purposes and fast high quantity transport.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

b Kills Research

2 years ago

There is something wrong with this mod in 1.1.35 - the research labels are showing up as unknown key and when it starts to research one of these or one of the increased braking/acceleration levels it causes all the science labs to stop working and start loading up to 200 flasks of science.

2 years ago

wait what , interesting i am on 1.1.35 and ill make a new map and test it , ill return here in 8h or so

2 years ago

and 1.1.36 is out now

2 years ago

do u still have this problem? asking since i want to close this topic

2 years ago

Sorry for the delay. I am downloading 1.1.36 and 1.1.37 and will test to see if it is still doing the 200 flask thing into a lab.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Okay, so I had to build a quick base to get to the first of your research elements. What I am seeing on 1.1.37 is that it is researching but for some reason when one of your items starts to research it is allowing up to 200 (i.e. 1 stack) of science packs of each color to accumulate in the labs... It ends up stopping and getting an inserter stuck when the first lab gets to 200 so the inserter is no longer alternating the packs between like red and green which halts all the science eventually because it runs out of one color or the other. If I stop your research and clear the labs of science packs the behavior goes back to the normal 2 packs in each lab and works correctly. Also, in the research queue dialog it is showing the first train tech as "technology-name.fast-one-tech" and saying it's an Unknown key. Also, the train icons look fine but the braking ones show like they are offset into the lower right corner.

2 years ago

ok thx for the notice
and i am not great with sprites so no promises there
regarding lab behavior ill try some stuff

2 years ago

a fix will be uploaded in 3-4 h from now tell me pls if it worked

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

well i got a bit to ambition and might not end it tonight

2 years ago

done it was a typo double space gave me the problem i though i needed a long time to fix

2 years ago

Seems to be working well now. Thank you!

New response