SUPERSONIC High Speed Train & fast large wagon Mod

Adds a high-speed and extra fast train & large wagons to Factorio for travel purposes and fast high quantity transport.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

g Train out of fuel

3 years ago

I'm using fuel cells and running 1.0.0 and one of my trains ran out of fuel (notice on the map and the red bar was completely empty), even though it was filled to the brim with nuclear full cells. Getting all the fuel out and refilling didn't solve the issue; only deleting the locomotives and then replacing and refuelling them worked.

This bug has been reported before, but that was almost two years ago. Is it back? Am I missing something different? How do the empty fuel cells get out?

3 years ago

I Can confirm it's not the same bug; I was just at a very long stretch of track with no trains in front of me when I noticed I was out of fuel. I made it to the station on the speed I had, but then the train couldn't leave anymore.

3 years ago

i fixed it
how is it back?
hmmm what mk was it?
can you replicate it or it was like 1 time event?
does it only happen with nuclear full cells?

3 years ago

It happens everytime with the MK3; I haven't tried the MK1 or MK2. I have just tried it with Giga Fuel and that works fine, so I think it's only an issue with nuclear fuel cells. I noticed that there are no spent fuel cells after the train has run out of fuel, even after I have deleted the entire train to my inventory. Could that have something to do with it?

3 years ago

probably i will now look into it more
also try using only fuel from the chemical category and try to avoid the nuclear category

3 years ago

it is only nuclear fule type and it applies to all mk

3 years ago

trying now a fix if it is successful i will update today

3 years ago

it works !

3 years ago

Confirmed! Thanks!!

3 years ago

you are welcome

btw dont forget you now need to pull out the used rods somewhere

New response