SUPERSONIC High Speed Train & fast large wagon Mod

Adds a high-speed and extra fast train & large wagons to Factorio for travel purposes and fast high quantity transport.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

g Mk 3 locomotive is not moving

5 years ago

I set up a few trains until one of the trains stopped moving at a rail chain signal. The signal is yellow so it thinks the train is about to go I checked the path was clear and tried to drive it. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the mod so it's not a problem with that. It's just stopped dead in it's tracks

Pun entirely intended.

5 years ago

did it have fuel in it ?
after last version they need special fuel (if it was pre_update surely it rejected the fuel)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Still has nuclear fuel cells, but of note is that both the train above and a second train that has stopped are sitting at signals and ran out of the fuel cell they where burning (ie the red bar was empty) but wouldn't burn a new cell. Note: signal is yellow so they are definitely ok to go

5 years ago

weird
i did some tests in creative and i managed to hit with the locomotive the last wagon
after it killed 1 more wagon it got stuck
i think your train killed another and took no damage then got stuck for some reason
ill see what i can fix

5 years ago

Doing some more testing here, it is definitely caused by the train finishing a fuel cell at the same time it stops, either at a station or signal. Thanks for fixing this up, this mod is awesome!

5 years ago

thx also keep an eye on it not sure if its completely fixed
also if a train is stuck DON'T PLACE A WAGON IN FRONT OF IT IT CRASHES THE GAME ATM

5 years ago

see if it works as i testes it should might need to twick things a bit later tho

New response