Factory Planner - exportable to fake factorissimo

by Quezler

Tired of building out certain annoying recipe ratios? This mod easily lets you define custom recipes without actually cheating all from the comfort of an ingame gui.

Tweaks
a month ago
Manufacturing Cheats

b Crash when exporting

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

Wanted to test how this works, but when I tried to export, I was met with this error:

2250.285 Error MainLoop.cpp:1391: Exception at tick 455425: The mod Factory Planner - exportable to fake factorissimo (1.0.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event factoryplanner-is-exportable-to-fake-factorissimo::on_gui_click (ID 1)
...planner-is-exportable-to-fake-factorissimo__/control.lua:126: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'assert'
    ...planner-is-exportable-to-fake-factorissimo__/control.lua:126: in function <...planner-is-exportable-to-fake-factorissimo__/control.lua:122>

Here's the recipe i was trying to do, Image

4 months ago

In 1.0.5 i've changed the error message to be something more useful to me, as well as a large json only found within the log, please try that version and if it crashes again (what i expect) please include that entire part of the log. (should start with control.lua:127 or something, all the way till the bottom please)

4 months ago

Played opened factoryplanner_mainframe instead of fp_frame_main_dialog.

What version of factory planner are you using?

4 months ago

1.1.78, which should be the latest, no?

4 months ago

Really strange since there is no mention of factoryplanner_mainframe in its code seemingly, are you by any chance doing a run on a world 8+ months old and have updated factory planner over time and this is simply the first time you're using it? or are both factory planner & this mod completely new to your world? (also, there's a discord, perhaps better suited than a back and forth in this email-type discussion system)

4 months ago

Fixed in 1.0.6

New response