Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴

A fork of Factorissimo 2 focused on improving performance by implementing several 1.1 features. Can improve performance by 10X or higher. Also fixes several bugs from the original version.

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
Logistics

b [fixed] Help error with mod

1 year, 5 months ago

Help i have googled and tried to find a soultion by turn on and off other mods but i have no idea what could be causing this anytime i try to load my save now

The mod Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork (1.2.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event factorissimo-2-notnotmelon::on_configuration_changed
LuaSurface API call when LuaSurface was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__factorissimo-2-notnotmelon
/script/lib.lua:85: in function 'find_surrounding_factory'
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/control.lua:560: in function 'can_place_factory_here'
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/control.lua:976: in function 'activate_factories'
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/control.lua:85: in function <factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/control.lua:80>

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

ok after messing with all my mods i figured that BeltRouter mod was causing this idk why but its working again after i removed it, or so i thought the issue came back still messing with mods to figure out whats wrong

1 year, 5 months ago

ok so the actual fault is Mod Space Factorissimo
didn't like my save, well after turning on my other mods it came back, will come back with an update soon

1 year, 5 months ago

Extended Descriptions mod seems to not like my save either, managed to load save after disabling that one, will try to turn on a few other mods and see what happens

1 year, 5 months ago

so after a bit of testing it seems like if i try to add any mod to my current save i get that same error idk why so it might not be mod specific, i was hoping to add more mods to my current save

1 year, 5 months ago

only thing i can think of is a building might have gotten deleted when i was deleting a few planet surfaces in the Space Exploration mod pack to reduce file save size so my friends can join and load faster

1 year, 5 months ago

Yea. Deleting surfaces would cause these errors. Did you delete them with console commands?

1 year, 5 months ago

used the button in the gui but i think someone put a factory building in one of those idk what its called but alien builds on some planets

1 year, 5 months ago

used the button in the gui but i think someone put a factory building in one of those idk what its called but alien building on one of the planets

1 year, 5 months ago

the save loads fine but wont load if i add any other mod to the save

1 year, 5 months ago

Ah interesting. I see what happened now

Thanks for the report. Can fix

1 year, 5 months ago

fixed

New response