Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴

A fork of Factorissimo 2 focused on improving performance by implementing several 1.1 features. Can improve performance by 10X or higher. Also fixes several bugs from the original version.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistics

b [1.1.20] EnergyGrid conectet to anohter Planet (SE+K2)

1 year, 6 months ago

Hey notnotmelon,

Thanks 4 your great Mod.

I noticed something amazing with one of my MK 2 buildings. I built it on Nauvis and then took it in my pocket to rebuild on another planet. But the power grid of this building is still connected to that of Nauvis. I don't think that's the way it's meant to be, is it? :)

I'm playing with game version 1.1.69 and main mods SE + K2 + BZ

Regards

MoSII

1 year, 5 months ago

Thanks for the report! :)

Seems like the same issue as this one
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/discussion/636840adf07e479181cd3642

1 year, 5 months ago

Hey notnotmelon,

i try to reproduce this issue but i don't find a way to do this. but still this special Building stays connected to the grid, even through i disconnect it. Outside i see that Power Lighting symbol thats indicates here is no energy, but the powerpole on the inside is still connectet.

i try to build new buildings to test this but manually or with bots it still works as intented.

but i remember i had some problems with "more than 5 connections" at my prefab area, maybe its something like that. After that issue this i check twice that one Building has only 1 connection to the grid, in my playthrough its a medium powerpole with powerswitch ( fearsome CME´s ;) )

by the way its amzing ... yesterday i colonized my new Iridit Moon. I land i my space Capsule with 8 Buildings in my pocket with all the stuff i need (Power, Utilitys aso.) . I put them down and connect it together with the Mines and the cargorocketsilo and Ready.

greetings MoSII

9 months ago

Having this series of issues too, do we have any idea what is causing it?

4 months ago

I have the same problem when using SE. I landed on my new planet and the factory is still connected to the power grid on Nauvis. Not only that, but it then creates a bridge of power to the new planet, powering everything on it too.

Here's a save file. The factory is the STORE factory which has a bunch of stuff in it
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQSD8kswzEXx4F5P37BPQOVK2RCWw?e=TiFrbn

4 months ago

Hey,

i Solved this problem in my save by pressing shift+LMB on the Substation in the Factory and replacing the Factory afterwards. I test it in your Savegame but i didnt work. :(

greetings

4 months ago

I believe the problem might have something to do with nested factories. I took another of the factories that had this problem and removed the nested factory from inside it. this seems to have 'reset' the poles. however, the little nested factory is still connected to the wrong surface!

New response