Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴

A fork of Factorissimo 2 focused on improving performance by implementing several 1.1 features. Can improve performance by 10X or higher. Also fixes several bugs from the original version.

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
Logistics

b [fixed] Problem with Efficient Smelting Mod

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi,

I use the Efficient Smelting - Full Belts and Full Fluids (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/EfficientSmelting) Mods and since there is an error, with your mod, it is not possible for me anymore.
Before you did the upgrate to 2.0 of this mod, it was fine. Please check this, since I whant to use both mods.

Error Messege:
Error while loading item prototype "factory-connection-indicator-settings" (item): 'stack_size' must be 1 when not-stackable is set.
Modification: Factorrissmo 2 - notnotmelon fork > Efficient Smelting - Full Belts and Full Fluids

If the error is not with your mod, let me know and I will contact the other one.

1 year, 9 months ago

Investigating πŸ”Ž

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

Fixed for v1.1.19

1 year, 9 months ago

Thank you for your quick support.
But a new error apere.

Error Messege:
Error while loading item prototype "factory-overlay-controller-settings" (item): 'stack_size' must be 1 when not-stackable is set.
Modification: Factorrissmo 2 - notnotmelon fork > Efficient Smelting - Full Belts and Full Fluids

New response