Cooked Fish

Allows raw fish to be cooked in a furnace

Content
7 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b ✅ -> Bug with the Fire Place mod.

2 years ago

Good afternoon! I found a bug with the Fire Place mod.

Instead of cooking fish, it has 2 fuel slots.
Screenshot with an example https://ibb.co/9HC5mmb

2 years ago

Hello, thank you for the report. Unfortunately I haven't been able to replicate that; when I have both mods enabled I am able to cook fish in the top slot using fuel in the bottom slot for the fire place.
Can you confirm that both the fire place mod and the cooked fish mod are enabled? And do you have any other mods enabled?

2 years ago

Thanks for the answer! I get this bug in the fish mod package:
"Xtreme Fishing"
Cooked Fish
"More fish"
"Fire Place"
"Repair Fish"
"Advanced Fishing"

By themselves, they are not interesting to me, since in the same "Krastorio 2" there are as many as four levels of first-aid kits

I was attracted by the idea of ​​survival in the game:

For example, many moments are ideally implemented in "Survorio":
- Air quantity scales for food and water
- The concept of drinking water treatment
- Fish breeding system
But there are so many cons:
- Strange water purification system through electrolysis and lack of purification through evaporation
- Ridiculous life support tanks
- Boring oxygen, water and food replenishment system

In "Oxygen" cool implemented:
- oxygen replenishment system
- terraforming concept
Main disadvantage:
- no support for Space Research life support systems.

In the case of "fish mods" I liked:
- variety of seafood
- the possibility of cooking fish on a fire and in ovens.
Main disadvantage:
- This is not food, but an analogue of a first-aid kit.

"Biter Bites" extracts meat from Biters, but this is also an analogue of a first-aid kit....

In general, there is everything to create a normal survival system in Factorio, but how to put it all together? It looks like nothing .... Alas ... :(

1 year, 11 months ago

Hey, sorry for the late reply. This should be fixed with the new version of xtreme fishing modpack.
I do love your idea of creating a more survival aspect to of the game. I’ve got a couple other fishy ideas in the works, but it’ll take a while to get them all worked out :)
Let me know if you have any requests!

1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for the answer! I have a similar correspondence with the author of the "Xtreme Fishing" mod - xXtremeSlayerXx https://mods.factorio.com/mod/xtreme-fishing/discussion/627379eeff2cf8286e659961

xXtremeSlayerXx has already suggested moving the discussion in a more practical direction.

Unfortunately, technically, I'm of little use. But if my reasoning is interesting - I am very glad about it.

New response