Factories in Tight Spaces


Start on a small island that can only be expanded by research. Infinite ore patches can be placed by hand and removed by the OreEraser tool.

Scenarios
a month ago
1.1 - 2.1
2.37K
Environment

g Crash with Angel's mods

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

When launching with the absolute minimum number of mods to play with Angel's, specifically:

Angel's Refining
Angel's Refining Graphics
Factories in Tight Spaces
Ore Eraser

The game errors out with:

Error in assignID: item with name 'fits-placeable-angels-ore5-resource' does not exist.

At ROOT.recipe.fits-placeable-angels-ore5-resource.results[0].name

Source: fits-placeable-angels-ore5-resource (recipe).

and does not load.

a month ago

Hey Intrebute,

I've confirmed the crash on my end, I'll post here when I get it fixed.

For my knowledge, are you planning to play with Angel's and not Bob's mods? I confirmed the crash happens either way, but I haven't done a lot of testing for just Angels, so I'd check that out too if it's what you're planning.

a month ago

Fixed version uploaded.
Originally the mod was tested on an earlier version of Angel's and a few of the ore types were cut for the 2.1 release, so I've disabled them in TightSpace's setup and made a few other compatibility fixes.

If you see anything other issues in your playthrough let me know and I can dig into it.

Thanks for the report!

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Oup, another one!
Now with only Angel's Bioprocessing and its required dependencies, in addition to Factories in Tight Spaces, it crashes on load with these two error messages:

1.417 Error ModManager.cpp:1768: Failed to load mod "factories-in-tight-spaces": ...tight-spaces__/compatibility/angelBobs-compatibility.lua:14: >attempt to index field 'garden-cultivating' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...tight-spaces__/compatibility/angelBobs-compatibility.lua:14: in main chunk

and

1.554 Error ModManager.cpp:1768: Unknown collision layer "item"

The full mod list is:

  • Angel's Bioprocessing
  • Angel's Bioprocessing Graphics
  • Angel's Petrochemical Processing
  • Angel's Petrochemical Processing Graphics
  • Angel's Refining
  • Angel's Refining Graphics
  • Angel's Smelting
  • Angel's Smelting Graphics
  • Factories in Tight Spaces
  • Ore Eraser

If you need the full log file, let me know.

EDIT: I just now noticed your question. My plan is to play both angel's and bobs together.

a month ago

Hey Intrebute,
Thanks for your patience and the mod list, it really helps.
I've uploaded another patch.
It looks like Angel's changed a lot of the inter-mod handling so I had to change how/when I update data to prevent issues.

Hopefully you can play the mod now. But if you run into more issues let me know.

New response