Factories in Tight Spaces

Start on a small island that can only be expanded by research. Infinite ore patches can be placed by hand and removed by the OreEraser tool.

Scenarios
7 months ago
Environment

g compatibility with bz?

1 year, 2 months ago

hi does this mod have compatibility with all the bz mod?

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi Icy,
It doesn't support BZ currently, but I can look at adding support.

Is this the mod pack for BZ you're using?
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/bzvery

1 year, 2 months ago

yep thats the one, althought each mod there can be used each on their own , like pick and choose xD

1 year, 2 months ago

Hey Icy,
I've pushed a new version that should support BZ.
If you run into any issues let me know.

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi, there is a typo in the dependencies. The latest BZ natural gas version is 0.1.10, not 0.1.19.

Thanks in advance!

1 year, 2 months ago

I've patched the optional dependency for BZ gas to 0.1.10.
Out of curiosity, if you use the download link form the optional dependency in Factorio does it cause issues? Or does it just try to download the most recent version of the mod if it can't find the exact version?

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi, thanks for the quick fix!

I cannot say, whether it will be downloaded, because I downloaded the BZ mods through the Very BZ-Modpack-Mod.
I started a FITS playthrough with a bunch of BZ mods (including natural gas) before you added the dependencies (for BZ resources I have used the Sun Resources mod) - by the way I had so much fun with building a very tight spaghetti base! :)
I just loaded the old save with the wrong BZ dependencies and in the mod-browser in Factorio the FITS mod is marked red and it does not load the FITS mod.

New response