Factories in Tight Spaces

Start on a small island that can only be expanded by research. Infinite ore patches can be placed by hand and removed by the OreEraser tool.

Scenarios
7 months ago
Environment

i Darkstar Utilities

1 year, 8 months ago

Hi.
Could you maybe make the 3 ores of Darkstar Utilities available? I wanted to start with it and then I noticed that DU has gold, lithium and lead. ^^
I would be happy if that would work. :D

1 year, 8 months ago

Hi TornBreeze,
I've added support for Darkstar Utilities and confirmed those 3 infinite ores work.

I looked through the tech tree and I saw that DU's new science type isn't used in infinite researches, so I excluded it from the science pack list for landfill research.

I haven't done a playthrough with DU, so if you run into any bootstrapping issues where something is uncraftable please let me know.

Thanks,
Riptide

1 year, 8 months ago

Thanks for the quick update.
If I actually run into any problems, I will of course get back to you.^^

1 year, 8 months ago

um..
I just played a little further and somehow I can't find where to unlock the three ores. I then tried again to start a new game, if the problem is that I loaded the update into an existing save. However, even in a new game was no sight of the three ores. Any idea what this could be due to?

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

That's strange, the placeable ore patches should unlocked by default and be on the "Island Management" crafting tab after the oil and uranium patches.

What mods are you running? I tested with:
Base 1.1.64
Darkstar Utilities 0.19.6
Factories in Tightspaces 0.1.7 (fixed an icons issue from 0.1.6)

Are you running "Darkstar_utilities_fixed" or the main "Darkstar_utilities" mod? That would impact the compatibility logic.

1 year, 8 months ago

oh yeah, sorry..
It looks like I'm playing with the fix version. Do I need to change it? or is it "easy" to fix it on your side?

1 year, 8 months ago

No worries, it's a quick fix on my end.
1.8 is out and supports the DU fixed mod.

1 year, 8 months ago

nice.
thx :)

New response