Extended Angels

Adds recipes and extra tiers of buildings to Angel's Refining, Petrochemical Processing, and Bioprocessing mods.

Content
4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Ceramic filter

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

filtration unit MK3 can't use ceramic filter, only coal filter
bug only with vanila angels, MadClown ore works fine

also materials for biter refugium seems wrong
for MK1 need titan(vanila angels)
for MK2 need steel
for MK3 need aluminium

for algae farm MK4 need same material as MK3 (titan) but for progression need wolfram + tech dependence move from red algae to blue algae

okay, after update madclown mod,ceramic filtration recipes in filtration unit MK3 completely broken

Kirazy β˜†
2 years ago

I will look into the Filtration unit issue.

For the rest, the recipes are all sorts of screwy and I plan to do a proper ingredients pass once the quarter is over and I have more time to do a thorough analysis. I'd appreciate your thoughts, however, on what should cost what.

2 years ago

it seems like ceramic filtration restricted in MK1, and MK3 copy his recipe
maybe they should copy MK2 recipe?

for biter mk2 - wolfram and mk3 step up? green circuit + blue alien alloy(they use wolfram and alien artifact) or just downgrade mk1 material to aluminium(mk1 aluminium, mk2 titan, mk3 wolfram)

2 years ago

fish tank, puffer and biter refeguim,butchery, hatchery, farm,seed extractor,composter, press,nutrien, bioprocessor, algae farm, seed generator,arboreum(probably something else)
have only 2 slot for module
for me MK X = X slot for module seems more resoneble
but it is not for this topic

Kirazy β˜†
2 years ago

The module slot count was a conscious decision based on the module scaling for algae farms (they don't scale; it's always 2).

Kirazy β˜†
2 years ago

The filtration unit issue should be fixed now, however.

2 years ago

yep, ty for fast fix)

New response