Extended Angels

Adds recipes and extra tiers of buildings to Angel's Refining, Petrochemical Processing, and Bioprocessing mods.

Content
4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Warehouse Error

3 years ago

The mod changed the value of the number of cells in the angel warehouse. From 768 to 1728. Here is the link to the screenshot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qwnza66mV7voJsQjcWi3uQRFFVRMj8aq/view?usp=sharing

Kirazy β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

This is, tentatively speaking, intended. I just rewrote the code as it was with some minor tweaks. I would like to take another look at the Warehouse inventory changes as well as recipes in general and give it an update pass and see what Adam thinks.

3 years ago

Well when i ported the old warehouse mod that i added into mine i kept the sizes that it changed. If people don't want the expanded size we could make it a mod option and have it on by default so people's items don't go everywhere when it gets changed.

3 years ago

Please make it an option, giant inventories eat ups.

Kirazy β˜†
3 years ago

Adam, what are your thoughts to making it an option to enable a "Legacy" inventory sizes, and then have the default be some new inventory sizes that build off Angels defaults but in a more reasonable manner, up to a max of say, double the Angel's default? And redo the Warehouse recipes to build off the Angel defaults (the current ones are radically different)?

My thinking is that since it's been on 1.1 for only a few days, install base probably not too terrible for the size, and if peoples warehouses do esplode items, they can quit and adjust setting and reload. Could display a notification to the player as well that the inventory sizes were adjusted.

Kirazy β˜†
3 years ago

This is adjusted in version 0.4.3. Legacy inventory sizes may be enabled by a startup setting if your warehouses have spilled their contents when you loaded into your save to allow you to empty them, or to just have the legacy sizes if you prefer.

Scaling is now 15%, 30% and 45% for tiers 2, 3 and 4 over the defaults in Angel's Addons - Storage Options.

New response