Extended Angels

Adds recipes and extra tiers of buildings to Angel's Refining, Petrochemical Processing, and Bioprocessing mods.

Content
4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b cant start game

3 years ago

39.088 Error ModManager.cpp:1574: Failed to load mod "extendedangels": core/lualib/dataloader.lua:19: Missing type in the following prototype definition {}
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
core/lualib/dataloader.lua:19: in function 'extend'
extendedangels/prototypes/buildings/warehouses.lua:41: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
extendedangels/data.lua:16: in main chunk
39.091 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
39.312 Checksum for core: 3460032640
39.358 Error ModManager.cpp:1574: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

Kirazy β˜†
3 years ago

Do you have the logistic warehouses enabled in Angel's Addons - Storage Options?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

i dont use angels warehouses

Kirazy β˜†
3 years ago

Are you sure? The error you are experiencing requires Angel's Addons - Storage Options to be installed and enabled. Have you changed a configuration option to turn them off?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

well i use silos only
i said i dont use it earlier cos long ago it was diffrent mod i think but now seems its all part of same big mod you mention but i got only option for silos enabled others are disabled i use diffrent warehouse mod for that

Kirazy β˜†
3 years ago

As a temporary workaround, enable the warehouses. I'm reworking the code to protect against this issue, but it won't be ready for a bit.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

welli thought silos but what i meant and whats its real name is apparently tanks not silos :P pressure fluids tanks <- that one

sry english not my language

Kirazy β˜†
3 years ago

That's alright. I know what the bug is and I know how to fix it. If you'd like to play with this mod now, before the fix is ready, enable the Warehouses in Angel's Addons - Storage Options. You can turn them off again once the bug is patched.

3 years ago

ok tnx :)

Kirazy β˜†
3 years ago

Fixed in 0.4.1.

3 years ago

Hello
I think i get a similar error in 0.4.1 : https://prnt.sc/10rj123

i do not have angelsaddons-storage and clowns-processing installed.

Kirazy β˜†
3 years ago

Woops. Testing a fix for this.

Kirazy β˜†
3 years ago

Fixed in 0.4.2, can you confirm?

3 years ago

looks good. its working.
thanks for the quick fix

Kirazy β˜†
3 years ago

np :)