Extended Angels

Adds recipes and extra tiers of buildings to Angel's Refining, Petrochemical Processing, and Bioprocessing mods.

Content
4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g some recipes not craftable in advanced chemical plant 3

4 years ago

well, just as the title says, some recipes that are craftable in the Advanced Chemical Plant 1 and 2 cannot be crafted in your third tier

4 years ago

can you give me some examples of recipes not crafting was having a look not are showing up as red that i can't select them

4 years ago

No, they dont show up as red, they just dont show up, if you craft an MK2 Advanced Chemical Plant, and an MK3 ACP, you can see that the mk2 has more recipes than the mk3.

For example, in the metalurgy smelting section (angelssmelting), mk2 can craft dicromate and cobalt, hidroxyde before the golden acid, and the mk3 has the golden acid as first recipe in that same section

4 years ago

and there are several more cases like that one in the three angels bioprocessing sections

4 years ago

in the bio processing nauvis section, mk2 has a lot of recipes, while mk3 has literally just 4 recipes

4 years ago

i see what you mean now am looking into it today planning to push a new version today hopefully after sorting out all the bugs atm

4 years ago

have fixed this now what happens is angels adds the liquifying recipes to the adv chemical plant if angels refining is loaded I've added the relevant code its fixed in the next update

4 years ago

perfect, thanks

4 years ago

BTW, I told you this in another thread, but how do you see the warehouse recipe location thing?

4 years ago

just checked, its fixed now, thanks

This thread has been locked.