Extended Angels

Adds recipes and extra tiers of buildings to Angel's Refining, Petrochemical Processing, and Bioprocessing mods.

Content
4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i buildings recipe locations

4 years ago

could you adjust the building recipe locations?, right now they are so messy. This happens becouse of the subgroups of the recipes:

building -> subgroup

ore-crusher-4 -> ore-crusher
ore-flotation-cell-4 -> ore-flotation
ore-leaching-plant-4 -> ore-leaching
ore-refinery-3 -> ore-refining

with those subgroups, buildings will distribute correctly

4 years ago

also, if you're planning on adding compatibility with Angels Industries Components, could you place the warehouses recipes below the MK1 ones?, with AIC they go to the Angels Logistic section, under angels big chests.

I've also managed to put those recipes in the right place, but my way wasnt efficient, so Im not putting my solution here

4 years ago

Okay, I've cleaned my provisional compatibility with AIC, Ill put it here:

in info.json add soft compatibility with angels industries

in prototypes/subgroups, in the warehouses section:

if mods["angelsaddons-warehouses"] then
if mods["angelsindustries"] then
data:extend(
{
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "angels-warehouses-2",
group = "angels-logistics",
order = "ae",
},
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "angels-warehouses-3",
order = "af",
},
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "angels-warehouses-4",
order = "ag",
},
}
)
else
{
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "warehouses-2",
group = "logistics",
order = "ze",
},
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "warehouses-3",
group = "logistics",
order = "zf",
},
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "warehouses-4",
group = "logistics",
order = "zg",
},
}
)
end
end

both in prototypes/recipes/warehouses.lua and prototypes/buildings/warehouses.lua:

in each item
group="angels-warehouses",
subgroup="angels-warehouses-number",
order="letter"

and finally, in data-updates.lua, inside this if (if mods["angelsaddons-warehouses"] then):

if mods["angelsindustries"] and settings.startup["angels-enable-tech"].value==true then
bobmods.lib.recipe.replace_ingredient_in_all("advanced-processing-unit","circuit-yellow-loaded")
end

for some reason, if angels industries is loaded before this mod, the 4th tier of every warehouse still uses advanced processing unit (which has no recipe when using angels industries tech), its neccesary to change it using bobs functions

4 years ago

if mods["angelsindustries"] and settings.startup["angels-enable-tech"].value==true then
bobmods.lib.recipe.replace_ingredient_in_all("advanced-processing-unit","circuit-yellow-loaded")
end

bobmods.lib.recipe.replace_ingredient_in_all("brass-gear-wheel","angels-roller-chain")
end

the brass gear wheel must also be replaced manually

4 years ago

I've used your code changes but for some reason the buffer mk2-4 appear in the angel's industries section instead of logistics where all the others are do you know what might be causing this?

4 years ago

i've figured it out its shiny icons not moving them to the category with the other changes

4 years ago

I dont use shiny icons

4 years ago

Im factorizing the code now, making it more efficient

4 years ago

Ill put it here in a sec

4 years ago

Ok, I have something

4 years ago

Okay, I've cleaned my provisional compatibility with AIC, Ill put it here:

in info.json add soft compatibility with angels industries

in prototypes/subgroups, in the warehouses section:

if mods["angelsindustries"] then
{
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "angels-warehouses-2",
order = "ae",
},
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "angels-warehouses-3",
order = "af",
},
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "angels-warehouses-4",
order = "ag",
},
}
)
else
{
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "warehouses-2",
group = "logistics",
order = "ze",
},
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "warehouses-3",
group = "logistics",
order = "zf",
},
{
type = "item-subgroup",
name = "warehouses-4",
group = "logistics",
order = "zg",
},
}
)
end
end

both in prototypes/recipes/warehouses.lua and prototypes/buildings/warehouses.lua:

in each item
order="letter"

and finally, in data-updates.lua, inside this if (if mods["angelsaddons-warehouses"] then):

end

for some reason, if angels industries is loaded before this mod, the 4th tier of every warehouse still uses advanced processing unit (which has no recipe when using angels industries tech), its neccesary to change it using bobs functions

Everything I told you here, dont do it, leave the subgroups as they were

4 years ago

in each item
order="letter"

about that part, do it, but remove the group, put only the order and the subgroup

4 years ago

in each item
order="letter"

about that part, do it, but remove the group, put only the order and the subgroup

4 years ago

and finally, in data-updates.lua, in the warehouse section, put this code:

require("prototypes.buildings.warehouses")
require("prototypes.recipes.warehouses")
require("prototypes.technology.warehouses-technology")

if angelsmods and angelsmods.refining then
    if angelsmods.logistics then
      data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-2"].group = "angels-logistics"
      data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-3"].group = "angels-logistics"
      data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-4"].group = "angels-logistics"
    else
      data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-2"].group = "resource-refining"
      data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-3"].group = "resource-refining"
      data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-4"].group = "resource-refining"
    end
  end

if angelsmods.addons.warehouse_icon then
    data.raw["container"]["warehouse-mk2"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-passive-provider-mk2"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-active-provider-mk2"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-storage-mk2"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-requester-mk2"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-buffer-mk2"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["container"]["warehouse-mk3"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-passive-provider-mk3"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-active-provider-mk3"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-storage-mk3"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-requester-mk3"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-buffer-mk3"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["container"]["warehouse-mk4"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-passive-provider-mk4"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-active-provider-mk4"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-storage-mk4"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-requester-mk4"].scale_info_icons = true
    data.raw["logistic-container"]["warehouse-buffer-mk4"].scale_info_icons = true
end
if angelsmods.industries then
    data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-2"].order = "ad[chests-warehouse]"
    data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-3"].order = "ad[chests-warehouse]"
    data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-4"].order = "ad[chests-warehouse]"
  end
    bobmods.lib.recipe.replace_ingredient_in_all("brass-gear-wheel","angels-roller-chain")
end

end

4 years ago

for this to work, you must add a sof dependency on angels industries and angels refining

4 years ago

that should almost do it, and I say almost because when having angels refining and NOT angels industries, warehouses go to the refining section (as intended, but they are not placed below the mk1 warehouses, but way up, in the second line, when they should be at the end on that tab. I dont know why this happens, and I dont know how to fix this, maybe you do)

4 years ago

data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-2"].order = "ad[chests-warehouse]"
data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-3"].order = "ad[chests-warehouse]"
data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-4"].order = "ad[chests-warehouse]"

just found out this lines are not necessary

4 years ago

OK, Ive fixed the wrong location with refining:

in subgroups.lua, in the warehouses subgrous, set the orders to ze, zf, zg, insead of ae, af, ag

and in data-updates.lua, inside this if (if angelsmods.industries then) add this lines:

data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-2"].order = "ae[chests-warehouse]"
data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-3"].order = "af[chests-warehouse]"
data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-4"].order = "ag[chests-warehouse]"

4 years ago

thats one option, the other option is leaving the subgroups orders with ae, af, ag, and in data updates set the order to z in the refining and not logistic if tree, here:

if angelsmods and angelsmods.refining then
if angelsmods.logistics then
else
data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-2"].group = "resource-refining"
data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-3"].group = "resource-refining"
data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-4"].group = "resource-refining"
data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-2"].order = "ze[chests-warehouse]"
data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-3"].order = "zf[chests-warehouse]"
data.raw["item-subgroup"]["angels-warehouses-4"].order = "zg[chests-warehouse]"