Extended Angels

Adds recipes and extra tiers of buildings to Angel's Refining, Petrochemical Processing, and Bioprocessing mods.

Content
4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Missing recipe

4 years ago

Hi, thanks for your work on this.
Can you please add "heavy mud water" to washing plant 3 (not sure about 4), the recipe is not able to be chosen.

4 years ago

as far as i can see heavy mud water is added with washing 1 and i checked the mk3 and mk4 plants i added and it there and can be selected i can't see anything wrong. if you can provide a screenshot so i see what's going on?

4 years ago

Images below. MK2 has the washing, MK3 doesn't. MK4 takes green science and I've only made it to the first 4 (I'm pretty far along the tech tree so I don't think I'm missing any tech).

Not having the MK3 washing plants is throwing off the Geode ratio ha! Thanks

MK2 Has Washing: https://i.imgur.com/uQEsQ0B.jpg
MK3 is red: https://i.imgur.com/4ywceRb.jpg

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

are you using version 0.3.0 as far as i can see no issue still can select the heavy mud water in the mk1-mk4 have you checked if there is a pipe connection to the plant for a liquid not in the recipe its the only thing that i can think of for it not to be selected. there could be a mod conflict with another mod is the only other thing i could think of. if you provide a mod list can check but when testing i was using all bobs, angels and madclowns could not reproduce

4 years ago

I went back through the modlist and disabled mods one at a time. It's actually Sea Block that disables the recipe. I'm able to load the entire modlist besides Sea Block which causes it to be unavailable (you can try and select but it says you can't make it in this machine).

4 years ago

I've posted to the seablock mod forum asking the mod author about it as he has done some changes somewhere i think the fix might to have to be on his end.

4 years ago

Sea block adds an extra fluidbox output to the washing plants for the hydrogen sulfide output. Plants without this extra output will not be able to use the recipe. I've added a check to SeaBlock_0.4.4 to add the output to washing-plant-3 and washing-plant-4 if present.

4 years ago

Thanks for addressing these issues, unfortunately the recipe is still unselectable after updating Sea Block

New response